Sunday, October 08, 2017

Termination Dust Showed Up Finally




October 7 is kind of late for the first termination dust. Last year I got a picture on Sept. 23. Someone did say there had been some dustings that quickly disappeared, but nothing I ever saw when the clouds cleared up.  The sky was perfectly clear when we got up yesterday, but by 1pm it was hazy clouds and by night it was raining again.

Meanwhile, back in town kids are still enjoying fall at the Cuddy Park playground.


I was at the Assembly special public hearing on SB91 yesterday and went past the playground on the long way home.  People were really angry about crime in Anchorage and the lack of apparent police responsiveness.  I've got lots of pictures and notes.   I'll do a post on that soon, but cleaning up the house for our housesitter as we prepare for a quick trip to see grandchildren.  If I get done early, I'll post later today.  Don't hold your breath though.

1 comment:

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.