Saturday, November 19, 2016

Anthony Dickerson - Life Amongst The Resistance

Last week I encouraged folks to support artists by going to their performances, buying their works, and letting them know you had their backs.  So as I walked out of the Elliott Bay Book Company today, and this man asked if I liked poetry, I realized that this was one of the moments I was talking about.

What I didn't realize was how powerful his recital would be.  He asked for a word.  I gave him 'resistance.'   So here's Anthony Dickerson live on the curb outside the Elliott Bay Book Company at 1521 10th Ave Capitol Hill Seattle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.