Sunday, April 05, 2015

Tjere [Updated]

[Update: Monday 9:37am:  This must be the shortest post ever.  There's a good reason.  I'd typed the title and it had saved (not published) and then I went back and edited it and wrote a whole new post.  That was the one on why our brains are wired to ignore climate change.   Somehow, that became a separate post and then this one went up too.  I'd prepared another post on the bond issues in tomorrow's election in Anchorage, but hadn't posted it.  When I checked that page, it was still open waiting to be published.  Except, except, it said, "revert to draft" instead of publish.  That means it's been published already, so I just closed it instead.  But now it seems to be totally gone.  Happy Monday.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.