Thursday, May 16, 2013

We Should Be In Denali By Now

If all goes as scheduled, when this post goes up, we'll be in Denali taking advantage of the last few days before the buses start and you can drive the first 30 miles into the park as far as Teklanika. 

This is often a great time to be in the park.  The weather is good, animals are out, people are scarce, and you can just hang out on the road, stop anywhere and go walk across the landscape. 

But it's unseasonably chilly as I write this in Anchorage and I understand that's true up north too.  We'll see.  It should still be some good head clearing time.  If I can find wifi I'll put up some pictures.  And I've got this and one more post pre-scheduled for Thursday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.