Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blooming in the Yard

Don't be fooled. Our yard looks much nicer here. where I can focus where you look, than it does in real life
Iris


Himalayan Blue Poppy

Chocolate Lilies

This one is new this year and I can't find the tag that tells me what it is, but I like it.

Lamium

 I tried to find where I posted this once before and a reader identified it.  But I couldn't.  Anyone know?

Flax
The flax are about dime sized and they come up each year on delicate stems that sway in the gentlest breeze and make it hard to capture in the camera.


Daisy and friend

Phlox (not to be confused with the flax above)


I also filtered some of last year's compost to get rid of the bigger twigs and roots and added this to the top soil I put into the side of the garage where I added that insulation last fall.

1 comment:

  1. lovely!!!! I don't know what they mystery flower is, but it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.