Thursday, March 10, 2011

Delta to Pathways - Juneau to Anchorage

The last two days I've been at the DELTA meeting. I could never remember what DELTA stood for because the acronym didn't really match the words. Apparently everyone else had the same trouble and now it is called Pathways. That's good. This group has developed a statewide plan for Intimate Partner Violence Prevention. I've blogged about it before.


I'll just put a couple pictures up now since I'm in the airport getting ready to return from Juneau to Anchorage. I'm really, really ready to be home and see my wife again. It's been a little over three weeks. Anyway, here are some shots and I'll talk more about what we did later.




 These photos are from yesterday.












We went around the room and people talked about things they had accomplished that related to the goals of Pathways.  They were then stuck up on the wall in random order.

Then we tried to figure out where they fit with the goals (On the white papers).  A number fit several goals.






And here things are all sorted out, or at least a lot better than at first.

My brief comment at this moment is to say that I was pleased to see that a lot of progress has been made.  Though there is still a lot to do.


I better post this quick before I have to board.  As you can tell, there is still free wifi in the Juneau airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.