Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maybe We're Going Tomorrow, Maybe Not

We had a lazy day doing things like laundry.  I got a run in.  It rained somewhat.  And Delta said most flights made it in and out of Berlin today.  We've got boarding passes, so we're assuming we're on.  We change planes in NYC. 

Don't have much more to say.  I have noticed that Louisiana Gov. Jindal's mocking of money on volcano monitoring has been remembered by some this week.

And Ropi put up an EU profiler which is of interest to me on our (fingers crossed) way there.  It let's you see what parties you might be aligned with in various countries.  Just the questions are interesting to read. 

B said tonight that this has been a really bad pollen season in DC, which might explain why my eyes have been red and itchy.  Not something that usually bothers me. 

If I don't post anything for a day or two, just go find an old post you haven't read.  You could check out April 2007 when I only did 27 short posts.

Or check out the Story of Stuff post  and then the follow up post on Victor Lebow which by far has the most comments of any post. 

Or better yet, you could go outside and take a walk. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm off for a walk, as advised, but not before I say the EU profiler was of some interest to me here in London. My thanks to Ropi on that. And all the best to flying over our way!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.