Sunday, December 13, 2009

AIFF 2009 - Getting Ready For the Awards

Here's a list of the films in Competition.  At 8 tonight is the Award Ceremony.  I'll try to cover that live. 

My favorite among the shorts is Luksus and then The Capras Tide.




I'd go with Birthday and Hipsters.  They're both really
different and it's hard to compare them.




Topi is my animation pick.




My favorite documentary ISN'T on the list - The Prodigal Son. 
Of the ones I've seen on the list, I'll pick Trip to Hell and Back.

We'll see soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.