Monday, December 14, 2009

AIFF 2009 - All the Winners In The Last Post

I hope  people weren't waiting for the next post. 

What I ended up doing was updating the last post over and over - so there were no new posts, just continual updates in the last post.  All the winners are now listed in the previous post. 

I'm going to try to get the film schedule for this coming week up soon. 

Then I'll catch up on the backlog of video and thoughts that I have about all the films as I can in the next couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.