Tuesday, December 09, 2008

AIFF - Audience Member Liked "Sky in December" and "Diamonds in the Rough"

Waiting to see Vanaja at the Bear Tooth this evening, the woman sitting next to me was excited about two movies she'd seen already in the festival -

Sky in December
Diamonds in the Rough

Sky plays again Thursday, December 11 at 8:00 PM - Fireweed Theatre

I don't see that Diamonds - one of the documentaries in competition - is scheduled again.

I realized this morning that my head got overloaded with all the weekend watching. I don't want to write synopses of the films or just say, "I really liked this one." So until I digest the movies a bit more, I'll just mention that I went and a general sense of the film. Some I hope to be able to discuss at length later.

When your video is a lemon - and the theater was really dark - go for the special effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.