Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Random Shots at the Beginning of Fall (in one case after the fall)

Lesson of the day: Do not pick up the peppercorn container by the top.
(This is the after-the-fall pic)


Sunday night before dinner from the Thai Kitchen parking lot.


And again after dinner.

Monday afternoon after class - the UAA library.


Looking down the street to the west.


It does bother me how urban features like street lights interfere with my views, but since they are part of my life, I've decided to not crop them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.