Monday, July 14, 2008

Bike Testimonial

Doug, my UK friend who's coming to visit in two weeks forwarded an email from someone he'd met in Australia who'd been a physician's assistant in Fairbanks and gave him some advice about this trip to Alaska. (Surprisingly close to what I'm working on.) She now lives in Georgia. In the closing she wrote:


We have our own gas crisis going on which I'm sure you've heard about. It has inspired me to start riding my bicycle to work. I did it today for the first time, and was surprised to find out it took me only 10 minutes! I guess I should have been doing that long ago!


[Picture is the bike bridge over Northern Lights near Goose Lake]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.