Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nine Inch Nails Free Legal Download


Zohar read the readme file when he thought he was illegally downloading Nine Inch Nails' Ghosts I - IV and learned it was completely legal:

We encourage you to share the music of Ghosts I with your friends, post it on your website, play it on your podcast, use it for video projects, etc. Â It’s licensed for all non-commercial use under Creative Commons.

There may be a good reason for the freebie, which you can get here. I wouldn't know one of their old pieces if I heard it. But I'm guessing their old fans might find this free one different from what they were expecting. I've been listening to it for a while now and I like this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.