Friday, September 07, 2007

Kott Trial Day 3 - Behind the Scenes









After the trial was recessed til Monday, I went up to the clerk's office to see if I could find the ruling about press being able to bring their cell phones past security and to use their computers in the courtroom. I couldn't.

They even leave the lobby with the computers open while the office is closed for lunch. I wasn't able to find the order I was looking for. But the docket is full of motions and orders. It looks like this:





I left this a pretty big file so you could click on it and enlarge it if you actually wanted to read it. There are 18 items on the docket just since September 1. Here are the last few.


And here are the official minutes for today.

I'm going to miss the first two days of the actual trial because I'm going to a meeting in Juneau of the statewide steering committee for the Delta project on preventing intimate partner violence in Alaska. So check out www.adn.com for the latest news of the trial. Lisa Demer is there almost all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.