Thursday, May 03, 2007

You could be hit number 20001500

I've got 19498 hits on my site meter since I put it up last fall. So you may be hit number 20001500. Come back and tomorrow I'll post the information site meter gives about you so you can see if you were that special hit. Or look at the site meter number at the bottom of the right column. If it's 2000, then leave a comment and tell us who you are. I'll think of a suitable prize if you leave a way to contact you..

Damn, I can't even count. So it looks like 1500 was here, but I had said 2000. Sorry. It's late, I should go to bed. But if I can find you, I'll send a suitable prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed, not for content (except ads), but for style. Comments with personal insults, rambling tirades, and significant repetition will be deleted. Ads disguised as comments, unless closely related to the post and of value to readers (my call) will be deleted. Click here to learn to put links in your comment.